get notified when i post new updates

click here to subscribe to baxter barks by e-mail
click here to subscribe to baxter barks rss feed (if you're really techie...)

Monday, April 14, 2008

"eye" have worms

i bet you didn't think i'd write again so soon! well it was an interesting sunday for me!! eddy and i were playing and i think he got me in the eye. i had yellow goop oozing out of my eye all day and it hurt a little! then dad was picking up poop and found one with a big worm in it! SO this morning mom made a quick call to the vet and we went there to get me checked out. the good news is that my eye isn't scratched, but i might have worms! so i got these yummy little pills and some eye cream. it wasn't that bad!

this might have been the final blow...

--
here's a picture of my eye

--
aww. we're still the best of friends!

--
all tuckered out

--
aren't i handsome?

No comments: