get notified when i post new updates

click here to subscribe to baxter barks by e-mail
click here to subscribe to baxter barks rss feed (if you're really techie...)

Sunday, February 24, 2008

a visitor

i had a visitor this weekend. cousin harley stayed here over night on saturday while lee and stacie went to jackson. man, i don't know if that dog ever sleeps! we just wrestled and played the whole time! mom and dad got tired of all the craziness and took me to petsmart for a little while just to give harley some time to relax (although we heard from the neighbor that he barked the whole 2 hours we were gone!) i was the hit of the store (it's my stunning good looks) and i even got some new treats that taste awesome--like blueberries! even my mom and dad think they smell good!

tug of war

--
1-2-3 pin!

--
harley taught me how to get mom and dad to let me outside!

No comments: