get notified when i post new updates

click here to subscribe to baxter barks by e-mail
click here to subscribe to baxter barks rss feed (if you're really techie...)

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

woof!

i've been starting to use my barker a little more often, especially when eddy and i are playing. i'm a good growler, too, and one of my favorite things is to play tug of war with my mom. she says i'm a tough guy.

today i tried staying in my kennel when mom and dad were at work. mom heard from her friend kathi that this is how i'm supposed to learn all about not going potty in the house (she came to visit me today, too!). let me tell you, i get so sad when my mom leaves for work. plus, my dad left for garrison at 2:30 this morning! i was comfortably hogging the bed curled up next to mom.

mom told me that she made eddy and me appointments with the vet for thursday! i hope it's not too scary!

i got another bath today because mom said i had a sticky belly. i guess i couldn't hide the accident i had in the kennel from her after all!

oh we had an adventure outside today. i was outside doing my business, and when mom was letting me back in, eddy got out! of course i chased after him! mom was talking on the phone to uncle lee, and when she saw us take off she accidentally dropped her phone in the snow bank! oops! well she caught me right away cuz i'm a little clumsy still, but it took eddy a few minutes to realize that it was darn cold outside! rest assured, we're all safe and sound now.

No comments: